Luigi's Fear Luigi's Fear

Great!

Hi, sorry I didn't review this sooner! This is a great first flash (Better than mine, I'll say). I loved the music, and the animation was very smooth. Keep up the good work!

Inswivnia responds:

Well, thanks alot!

Madness, The Hallway Madness, The Hallway

Good Art...

Good art, but the animation is very choppy. Work on making the animation smoother, if you can. Maybe a background, too. Sorry to be critical.

greenpolice responds:

Ok.

Da Good Da Bad & Da Chibi Da Good Da Bad & Da Chibi

Hooray For Chibis!!

Good animation (Better than my "First whack at a Flash cartoon") and I thought the paper airplane thing was funny. GREAT ART, by the way! Keep practicing, and I bet you could do amazingly well!

don't watch this don't watch this

Gross, But... I Really Liked It!

Wow! That was kind of gross at times, but I really enjoyed it. The drawings were great, especially when they were made with a mouse, and it was animated smoothly. My favorite part? "Taste the Rainbow... I double dog dare you." You did a great job, and keep on animating! You're great!!

Orange Sucks Orange Sucks

Flowing

Well, it's kind of short, but the sounds are good, I like the reflection, and it flows smoothly. Good job!

the gathering storm the gathering storm

I Get It!

I like how it starts off serious, but then... the storm (Of annoying little yellow guys) gathers, and gathers, and um... gets more annoying! Good job, but some people might not get it. Good work!

days of the stick part 1 days of the stick part 1

Nice

This is a decent submission. The art is a little amateur-ish (No offense) but I liked the attacks, one after another, and, I have to say, fluid. But you chose my favorite song on the site for the music, so that helped the experience for me. Good job!

Waiter Waiter

Uh... Waiter?

The beginning was iffy, but then at the end when the waiter falls over, I laughed, and pressed the "Hit His Head" button again and again. Thanks for including that button!

Check This Out! Check This Out!

So Funny

Wow! That was really funny, I liked the bashing around, and also how Joe drools sometimes.

SimonG responds:

Thanks, I know, It's funny! :P

a PICO DAY message a PICO DAY message

Cool 3D

I liked the 3D, and the movie was funny. There really should be a Tankmen Day...