Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

One of my Favorites!

I really enjoyed this game! The first time I played it, it went straight to my favorites list! Plus, the music is very nice, I like the rock style, and it has a great beat. The graphics are original, fun, clear, and overall, look polished and pleasing. The game itself is engaging, and requires concentration and skill, providing a fun and unique challenge. Besides the difficulty level, this game is flawless, addicting, and SO DARN FUN! Superb job! I look forward to more games from you!!

The games 2008 DEMO The games 2008 DEMO

So much potential...

This game really has a lot of potential, for the full version. I only recommend that Sprint is more than holding the space bar, maybe you could tap the spacebar instead? Anyway, good graphics, but this demo might not do well, as my score implies...sorry! Good luck anyway, I'm excited for the full version.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Great!

I think this is a really great game, I like the unlockable content, and I enjoyed it for it's purpose: being creative! Good job, a second (If it's not to hard) would work out great! Good job.

smokinjoeevil responds:

I'm definitely considering it at this point. With a score over 4 it seems that this is pretty well liked... thankd for the review!

DressThe Anime Kid 2 DressThe Anime Kid 2

Not bad...

Well, I kinda like this project. I like the animated wings, and the sword looks cool. Nice print option, too. This drag n' dropper has good potential, that you could use if you were to make a third. :)

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Fast!

Wow! Great game! You showed speed well, I liked racing opponents, and the game is SO UNIQUE!! It got fun very fast, and stayed that way throughout, I didn't get bored at all. The powerups gave it even more depth. I'm excited for the sequel!

Maxwelldoggums responds:

Thanks!

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Fun, Fun, and More Fun

Awesome game! I really liked how I actually needed to use a shield, rather than to just swing a sword randomly with no need for defense like some other games. So far, I think this is the most fun flash game I've ever played. :D

Sonny Sonny

Amazing

You really have made a great game here. I'm not usually one to spend a lot of time on turn-based RPG's, but this game's different, because of the different skills and armors. I'm excited for the sequel!

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

Expansive and enjoyable

Great game! I really like how expansive the range of different tanks is, and the animation and gameplay is fun and unique. I especially like the Super Heavy Tank!