Luigi's Fear Luigi's Fear

Great!

Hi, sorry I didn't review this sooner! This is a great first flash (Better than mine, I'll say). I loved the music, and the animation was very smooth. Keep up the good work!

Inswivnia responds:

Well, thanks alot!

Madness, The Hallway Madness, The Hallway

Good Art...

Good art, but the animation is very choppy. Work on making the animation smoother, if you can. Maybe a background, too. Sorry to be critical.

greenpolice responds:

Ok.

Da Good Da Bad & Da Chibi Da Good Da Bad & Da Chibi

Hooray For Chibis!!

Good animation (Better than my "First whack at a Flash cartoon") and I thought the paper airplane thing was funny. GREAT ART, by the way! Keep practicing, and I bet you could do amazingly well!

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

One of my Favorites!

I really enjoyed this game! The first time I played it, it went straight to my favorites list! Plus, the music is very nice, I like the rock style, and it has a great beat. The graphics are original, fun, clear, and overall, look polished and pleasing. The game itself is engaging, and requires concentration and skill, providing a fun and unique challenge. Besides the difficulty level, this game is flawless, addicting, and SO DARN FUN! Superb job! I look forward to more games from you!!

The games 2008 DEMO The games 2008 DEMO

So much potential...

This game really has a lot of potential, for the full version. I only recommend that Sprint is more than holding the space bar, maybe you could tap the spacebar instead? Anyway, good graphics, but this demo might not do well, as my score implies...sorry! Good luck anyway, I'm excited for the full version.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Great!

I think this is a really great game, I like the unlockable content, and I enjoyed it for it's purpose: being creative! Good job, a second (If it's not to hard) would work out great! Good job.

smokinjoeevil responds:

I'm definitely considering it at this point. With a score over 4 it seems that this is pretty well liked... thankd for the review!

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

My Fave

This is currently my favorite Audio submission on the site. Vocals usually ruin a submission for me, but not here. Fast paced and exciting, this is an amazing track.

Breaking Bottles Breaking Bottles

What?

Hmm... First listening to this, I thought it wouldn't be too great. But I like how all the sound is vocals... I enjoyed this! It's really catchy!

Helix - Fear Helix - Fear

Fitting Name

Great song! I like the beginning, how it sounds mysterious, then near the middle, how it goes to rock, and the scream sound effects are killer. (Sorry... bad pun...)